BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 30, 2010

christmas eve! ♥

Friday , 24 Desember , 2010 


What a boring christmas eve for me ='( 
doing ntg at the night ..zZz 
WE meet at station 1 ...
then go bukit merah count down ! 
when reach there ..the guard say is close ==! 
walao ! fine! go back taiping ...
three cars is rasing at the highway road ..
our car speed is 140-160 ..
they were fast then us @@ 
mean their car speed is more thn 160 ...
we spray weileong and kheng  yeap car at sportlight ! 


after that , we go ss ==! 
on9 for 1 hour
coz my noob comp is spoil ='( 
that was how i celebrate my christmas =) 

skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 the next day bbQ at ying's house 
then we go sky bar and chit-chat at there @@
they force me to drink beer ... 
or not dowan fetch me back ! too bad =(
luckily it was small cup ..i still can handle it ! 
but really .....yucksss! i hate the smell =/
what a simple and happy day with them ! 
i know that all gonna work soon !
really hard to hang out together again =')
u all must come Genting find me ya xD 

skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

yesterday hang out with them again =)
we go watch the Gulliver's Travel 3D
quite funny =)


i spend rm 10 to do my sticker 
for all my thing that bring to genting ...
incase my thing stolen by other =) 


chip and dale =) 

what we need for work xD

__end__=)









No comments:

Post a Comment